Albion City Hall will re-open to the public on Wednesday, August 5th, with the following limitations:
- City Hall will be open to the public 9a-4p Monday-Friday
- All residents/visitors are required to self-screen using the Visitor Screening questionnaire posted at every entry point prior to entering the premises. If you fail the screening questionnaire, DO NOT ENTER
- All residents/visitors will be required to wear a mask while in City Hall and must maintain a 6 foot separation from other guests and employees
- City Hall will be limited to three (3) residents/visitors inside the main lobby area at one time. If the lobby is at capacity, please wait outside
- Departments other than Finance (main front window) will be available by appointment only. Residents/visitors are required to check-in at the front counter prior to their appointment. We encourage residents/visitors to schedule an appointment prior to visiting City Hall
We encourage our residents to continue to utilize the drop-box and online payment methods to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.